- 4 cups of white flour
- 3 (generous) tablespoons of lard
- 1 tsp. baking powder (Magic Baking Powder)
- 3/4 tsp. (flat) white sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a mixing bowl, put in flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Mix.
- Make a hole in the middle.
- On the stove, melt the lard (NOT microwave!). Put lard in hole. With a spoon, mix in boiling water. Now add another cup of boiling water and mix with hands. NOTE: This is damned hot. May require a third cup of boiling water until it looks/feels good.
Back to Recipe Menu
Back to Home