- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finally chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in
confectioners' sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover, and
chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap with plastic, and chill in
the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving.
- Serve with graham wafers, vanilla wafers or chocolate wafers.
Back to Recipe Menu
Back to Home